Tame your sugar cravings with these simple, low-sugar recipes that emphasize natural ingredients and support healthy eating habits for you and your family.
Buy it on:
You’ll find 150 kid-friendly recipes for everything from breakfast to dessert, as well as recommended swaps for foods containing high amounts of hidden sugar, including drinks and condiments.
Try easy & delicious recipes, like Peachy Cream Pancakes, Cinnamon Smoothies, Corn Bread Mini Muffins, and Crispy Fish Fingers.
Free Shopping List
Want to make your life easier with a pantry full of low-sugar, kid approved favorites? Download my shopping companion guide for 100 of the lowest sugar items you can find in today’s marketplace (that still taste great!).
You’ll find everything from cereals, granola bars, yogurts, cookies, crackers, fruit snacks, frozen treats and sauces, most of which have less than 6 grams of total sugar. Best of all, you don’t even have to leave your couch: just click on any of the foods on the list to buy them from an online retailer.
As Seen On
- Washington Post: These five-ingredient, 10-minute peanut bars will be your new afternoon pick-me-up
- WGN Chicago: Lunchbreak: Mom’s Sugar Solution
- FOX Chicago: Tips & Tricks to Lower Your Sugar Intake
- Working Mother: 10 Low-Sugar Recipes that Turn Your Kids’ Favorite Dishes into Healthy Meals
- SHAPE: Make This Healthy Carbonated Drink to Break Your Soda Habit
- Liz’s Healthy Table: Cutting Back on Sugar
- Red Tricycle: 3 Low-Sugar Recipes for Valentine’s Day That Are Too Sweet Not to Try
- The Style Du Jour: Mom’s Sugar Solution Cookbook: A Dietitian Mom’s Review
Praise for Mom's Sugar Solution
This is my kind of cookbook - reasonably short ingredient lists and clear instructions for everything...
My 3 1/2 yr old grandson in CA loves this book - he calls it his treat book and we pick out items to make together...
My six year old, who is a picky eater, is currently dog-earing pages with recipes she’d like to try making with me — WHAT?
I was surprised at how easy and simple the recipes are. With the turn of every page, I thought to myself, "Oh, I could make that right now!"...
I love it so much. It's totally help us get out of our food rut!
I've made 5 recipes already. Everything was so delicious and easy!